Henrik Trygg - Stockholm Visitors Board
ABSTRACTS/CALL FOR PAPERS
Abstract submission deadline:
Abstract submission is now closed
. Thank you for your contributions!
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract book, on condition that the presenting author has a paid registration for the conference. The Abstract book will be given to all delegates attending the conference upon registration in Stockholm.
• Abstracts should be submitted electronically via the conference website no later than March 16, 2012.
• Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail.
• Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmatory e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at:
• The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing any co-authors of the status of the abstract.
• It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
• The presenting author will have access to the abstract after the submission via an on-line Personal Page.
• Notification on acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed end of April 2012.
• Abstracts should be written in English.
• Maximum 2 200 characters (including spaces and excluding title and contact information on authors).
that the submission is text only (no tables or images).
Upon submission, indicate one of the following topics that best describes the abstract:
Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis relationship
Pathophysiology and immunobiology
Current and new therapeutic modalities
Biomarkers and Imaging
Quality of Life
Interesting Clinical Cases
Health Economics and Health Policies
Personal Page »
For any questions regarding the abstract submission, please contact us at
Provided by Webforum